Yes every fucking time sing in.....on msn....
30 fucking adding request..since i am a fuckign turd head..i click ok
instead of click NO THANKS.........
IF YOU ARE PLANING TO ADD ME.....DON'T FUCKING DO IT OK
HERE A SONG FOR YA
ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEH LONDON COMON...
If you wana fucking add on msn
then don't fucking do it go fuck your selft....
why do i have this song is stupid thing
but i got it because you are fucking a prick.
you feel it ?
NO I DON'T
YEH ARHHHHHHHHHHH
All you add me for is for a stupid mod
but don't you know that your are a stupid whore.
............................................................
ok that's pretty much the song...iknow i suckass -.-
you don't have to tell me.....
don't you get it?
let me make it clear for you.
DON'T FUCKING ADD MY MSN ANYMORE,BECAUSE I WON'T ACCEP THE REQUEST...
SO SUCK MY MOTHER FU{BEEP} DICK ,YOU ASS{BEEP}
AND I DONT EVEN F{BEEP}ING KNOW WHY I [BEEP]
SO BYE
[BEEP]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment