Hy guys iknow you've w8ing for my life part 3 xD and here is .
TODAY I FELL LIKE SHIT
WHY?
Because you know that easter have just finish,where i am now you get a week free of school cuz easter so before the free week with school i broked up with GF elida, and became i became boyfriend of Erika maybe you know her from my life part 1 and 2.
ok the point is that she is my GF now ,but i don't like her anymore all the felling i had for her are gone... and now my ex GF elida want me to be her boyfriend an di want..i dont even know hot to break up with erika... she just came to my house..and she told me Why i left school with out telling her..." I DONT HAVE TO SAY WHAT IMA GONA DO, IS MY LIFE" and that rlly made mad... and i said WTF... i was about to close the door because i dont wana see her... and she tryed to kiss me and i moved away. i dont know why i did it i mean a kiss is agood thing even if you dont like that person. but yeh i moved away.:S and i have school tomorow and i wont go because
ELIDA LIKE ME I AND I LIKE HER BUT ERIKA IS SO ANOYING WHEN IM CLOSE TO HER... I GOTTA BREAK UP WITH THAT BITCH SOON IS YES OR YES BUT IM GONA DO IT
Sorry about this..but i wanted to express my selft with some one in this case
u guys xD
love ya all
thanks to my bro NICK,my mate supra, Pastel .Aeros :D and blackjack :D
bye guys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment