Yes I'm actually working on a MX-5 :) Ripped by Keisuke. from Forza 3. it looks poly decent because this time i'm not using LOD01 i'm using LOD0 xD yeah i may give it a try. so far i haven't done anything to the car except for the "VS Work" rims :) donated by tatsuo thanks man. but i'm going to do more on it. That all for now.
Also I will not be converting more cars to GTA SA i will mod cars for 3D Viewing or Rendering, since my current pc wont work properly with HQ mods lags alot...So untill i get a new pc i will convert some of my rides :P, . i'm not saying i'll quit modeling i'm saying i will stop converting until a better pc arrives. Thats pretty much it. PEACE!
Small update on the MX:
Plate frame added.
JDM-Hellaflush Stickers added (by tatsuo)
I edited the interior a bit,( not showed yet)
Cleaned the front bumper of "gril" texture.
Things i want to do on it:
New steering wheel.
Bucket seats.
New rollcage.
New exhaust.
and lot of small things.
PCE!

0 comments:
Post a Comment